Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Scentsy! Review!

Today I have a review for all of you that I am super excited about! I have a review of a company by the name of Scentsy. I'm sure most of you have heard of this company before. They are known for making things wonderful, and I' d say over the past few years this company has really grown in size and the amount of products that they sell. Today I will be representing Sara Perry.
 
 
I was sooo excited to see that she sent me a warmer! This is one of there smaller warmers that is used as night light. For the longest time I have wanted to try one of these products out and now I have my very own! For those of you who have no idea what this is I will explain! Pretty much this is a called a flameless candle. You simply plug this into an outlet and turn it on and it the light bulb inside the warmer heats up the tray where you put the wax. It then melts the wax and BOOM amazing smelling space! This is perfect for people has have asthma and cant deal with the fumes of a regular candle. These are so much easier to use then your normal candle.
 
Retails:($20.00 but it's on sale now for $18.00)

 
Inside the box this came in 3 different pieces. It was super easy to put together. The glass wax holder was on piece, the light bulb was one piece and then the actual plug was the third piece.

 
Here's a close up of the glass. I am truly in love with this one. I think she did an amazing job at picking something out that I would like. This is really gorgeous and I love the texture that was added on to the glass it almost reminds me of a turtle shell. I love the dark purple color this is super versatile and could go with a wide range of home décor. I do have to say this is pretty heavy. You can just tell by feeling how much weighs, that this is a great piece. This is super high quality and I am so excited to try it out!

 
I think my favorite feature of this warmer has to be the little switch to turn it on and off. I think this is perfect for people like myself who aren't always home a lot. It's super easy to turn on and off when your in a hurry. This really will save you some time in that aspect because you wont have to unplug it and all of that jazz!
 
 
Here's a close up of the light bulb that is used for these small warmers. I do have to say finding these anywhere would probably be a pain in the butt, but have no free Scentsy sells these too and there pretty cheap as well. I have to say from experience though, my other warmer which I have had for a pretty long time I have never replaced the bulb yet. So these will last you a while so you don't need to worry about that.

 
I placed this warmer in my bathroom and let me just tell you I was impressed! I honestly knew that I would be anyways lol. I have never tried a Scentsy product that I didn't like lol. As far as warmers go I have only had the chance to use a full size one, this one I use in my bedroom. I have has that one for quite some time now. I have been meaning to try one of these smaller ones out for quite some time now. I do have to say that this little guy is pretty powerful. I thought because this was a smaller warmer that it probably wouldn't have the same effect, but nope I was wrong. If I had this in my bedroom and replaced it with my full size warmer I probably wouldn't even know the difference. I am beyond impressed. This is the perfect product for smaller spaces, or this would be great for people who have pets or small kids and want this to be up and away and not just sitting on a countertop.
 
She also went as far as including some of these little jars of samples of some scents that Scentsy offers! I was super excited to see that she threw some of these into the package. This helped me get a feel for some of the scents and see what I liked and what I didn't. I do have to say that there was barely any that I didn't like lol.

 
She also sent me one pack of bars to try. The scent that she included is called Pear Blossom and Cucumber. I do have to say from the name of it, I didn't think I was going to like it all that much. I was wrong that is for sure. I have to say after smelling and using this scent this is now one of my favorite ones I have ever tried. It smells really fresh and clean, it really isn't over powering at all. It's pretty refreshing actually.

Retails:($5.00 but its on sale for $4.50)
 
For those of you who aren't familiar with these packs of wax, here is a photo of the back as you can see this is split into 8 smaller pieces. You simply break them apart and place them into your warmer. You really only need one for most warmers, but you can also mix and match wax cubes which I have done in the past. I wouldn't recommend this for smaller warmers though, but this is great for the bigger ones. One cube will truly last you a really long time. and once you don't smell it anymore, you need to do is replace the wax. It is super easy.

 
I'd have to say as final thought I am in love with Scentsy! I love all these products and would high recommend all of these! I want to thank Sara Perry for letting me test out some of her products and being so friendly with me. I truly had a great time trying all of these out and I hope to work with you again in the future. If you have any questions about Scentsy or if you want to order some of these products for your self make sure you check out her link and get some stuff through her!
 


 

No comments: