Thursday, November 5, 2015

CandlesByAmanda228 On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!



I received two different candle products from a shop on etsy by the name of CandlesByAmanda228


The first product is some wax melts in the scent  salted caramel latte. I am in love with food scents so this is absolutely perfect lol. I could smell these through the plastic container before I even opened them up.

Retails:($3.00)

Inside the package is 6 squares that you break apart an put into your warmer. Personally, I only needed one. I have a Scentsy and one was the perfect amount. I think if you might use more then one the scent might be too over powering. These melted really nicely and worked amazing. I used one cube, and left my Scentsy on for a few days, and it still smelt amazing. This is ascent that will certainly smell up a house rather quickly. I loved this smell in my home I thought it was very warm and welcoming.


The packaging for these wax melts are just like those for the Scentsy, or ones you will find anywhere. I found the packaging really helpful. They are easy to break apart and they store really easily sense they hardly take up any space.



Next we have a candle, in the scent cotton candy! I almost freaked out when I seen she had the scent cotton candy lol. It's one of my all time favorites and it is so hard to find, so when I seen she had this I just had to have it lol. This is one of her tin candles that is six ounces. I instantly thought of my childhood as soon as I opened this and took a sniff! If anyone remembers those cotton candy body sprays from back in the day, this smelt identical to it. If you think I'm crazy and have no idea what I'm talking about then lol this smells just like cotton candy, its super sweet smelling and smells just like real cotton candy. It smells delicious.

Retails:($5.00)

The wax for this one is a light blue color which is perfect for the cotton candy theme. I really do love how she chose this color it is is perfect. I did in fact use this candle a few times. I didn't find this candle to be super potent in scent, but then again i just think its just the scent. This fragrance is on the softer side, and is'nt so strong. I still found this candle to be pretty amazing and relaxing as well.

Overall these wax melt and candles are amazing, she did an amazing job at creating them. I am pretty impressed and loved the scents that I was able to try.

These would make perfect gifts for pretty much anyone.

Make sure you check her shop out here:

No comments: