Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Custom Dog Ornament Review from TheSawdustBoutique


Today I will be sharing with you something I am pretty excited about! It is a custom ornament made from a etsy shop called  TheSawdustBoutique. This shop is pretty amazing. It is filled with tons of different items all hand made out of wood! I thought now would be the perfect opportunity to review an ornament for you! No matter what breed your dog is they can find something that looks pretty darn close to your pooch! My boyfriend and I just got our dog this past August and we wanted a ornament for our tree this year to symbolize him since he is such a huge part of our lives!

Hershey is the name of our pup, and not only do they personalize it to took like your breed of dog but they also carve your dogs name in the ornament as well which is just perfect in my opinion. This is a pretty simple ornament but I absolutely love it. I love how custom it is and I can probably bet you that nobody will have this same ornament.

The ribbon that they use to make these ornaments has dog paw prints all over it. This is truly the perfect finishing touch for this pup ornament. I think it goes with it perfectly!

I am truly so happy with how this ornament came out and I can't ask for anything more to be honest. The shop owner is also extremely nice and helpful. They have tons of other things listed in their shop as well if this doesn't interest you. I would not like to thank  TheSawdustBoutique for being featured on my blog. I will make sure to include their shop link below to check out their shop!



Link to personalized dog ornament
Retails:($8.00)

For fun I thought it would be cool to include a picture of my precious pup Hershey so you can get an idea on what he looks like :) or maybe I just included this picture to brag about my pup....lol 

No comments: