Thursday, November 30, 2017

StarSeventeenStudio- Donut String Art Review



This is probably the coolest piece of art I have yet to receive and share with you all here on my blog. This piece is from an Etsy shop called StarSeventeenStudio This shop immediately caught my eye when I was browsing my favorite place (Etsy of course). This shop owner is super talented and makes pieces of art that I have never seen anything like before. She creates these art pieces made entirely out of string. I have no idea how she even does it but I am truly blown away. I looked through her shop several times and I love how much of a variety that she has. She really has something for everyone which is really neat. When we chatted about me reviewing something for my blog. She told me she wanted to do something custom just for me which got me extremely excited. I mean honestly I would have been happy with any of the pieces that she sent to me that are posted in her shop but she went that extra mile and truly wanted to make me happy and make me something that she hasn't made for anyone else yet which is pretty freaking awesome. When she told me she wanted to make me something custom I had soooooo many ideas flowing through my brain. Then it finally came to me. I just moved in my own place this past April and my theme for my kitchen currently is donuts(don't judge). I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get a decor peice for my kitchen. You actually wouldn't believe how hard it is to find donut stuff. I left it at that. I didnt tell her anything else just that I wanted something donuts. Boy oh boy did she really blow me away....



Lets start with the packaging of my donut art. When I received this in my mail to be honest I didn't even know it was this! The package was sooo big and so heavy I really didn't expect that to be inside of it. She took her time wrapping this bad boy up pretty damn good. There was literally no way that this thang could have broke in the  mail and she made sure that was not an option lol When I opened it for the first time it did take a little bit of time because there was sooo many layers of bubble wrap lol. I was actually really impressed with how well this was packaged and wasn't expecting it to be this well protected.


When I seen this for the first time I was so impressed. My first impression was "OH MY GOD!, HOW DID SHE EVEN DO THIS???". I have yet to ask her btw lol. Anyways I was super blown away with the end result she did an over the top and beautiful job. This seriously looks like something you would pay top dollar for at a home decor shop.  I seriously love the design that she made for me too. I think it matches beautifully with my kitchen decor too! I am obsessed with this by far. I placed it on my kitchen counter and I have  received so many compliments on it so far. 

The quality of this piece is outstanding as well. I could sit her all day and tell you how beautiful it looks. But whats also is important is the quality. If your paying for something you want it to hold up. I have no doubt in my mind that this product wont hold up for me. It is made out of really thick wood thats very heavy and the nails are placed in super deep so I dont have to worry about them coming out or anything like that for sure. I am super pleased with this product and I know for a fact I'm going to have this for a long time!


I have nothing negative to say about this shop at all. I am pleased with how everything came out. The product is beautiful, and durable. The shop owner was also a pleasure to work with. She is extremley nice and I am so glad I got to work  with her.

I would like to thank StarSeventeenStudio for being a part of my blog!


Check out her shop here:

No comments: