Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Mario Coasters Review from The Rogue Streak -Review


Today I have another very unique item that I am really excited to share with you all. I have a great gift that would be pretty much perfect for anyone. These are custom coasters from an etsy shop by the name of The Rogue Streak. This is a pretty awesome etsy shop I must say. The owner of the Rogue Streak is Dana and she is based out of Kentucky. She sent me one of her top selling coaster sets which is Mario themed. I am pretty much obsessed with these. I have been looking for coasters for my home for quite some time and these are just perfect. I am actually truly amazed with the quality of these coasters and that's for sure! Not only do these coasters look really nice, they are actually really durable too! I was also really impressed with the how she packed these up for me. Honestly when this package arrived on my front door I had no idea what it was lol. The box was superrrrr heavy and it also took me a few minutes to open everything.


She packaged up everything amazing! The coasters were wrapped up so nicely, there was no possible way that these were going to get destroyed in transit to me. Not only was everything very protected it was also very neat and put together beautifully. She included a hand written card which was very nice too! She also threw some candy in there too which is always a nice little bonus lol.


If Mario isnt your thang then dont worry she has plenty of other coasters to choose from on her website that would probably be more appealing for you. Personally I don't see how you couldn't love Mario! I am  beyond obsessed Mario was a HUGE part of my childhood so when I seen these listed on her site I knew that I had to make them mine!


Lets get into the details on these coasters. She sells these coasters in sets of 4 and 6. The one that i received to review is in a set of 5. The listing price is only $16.00 and when you break that down it comes out to be only $3.20 each which is insanely reasonable! These are home made and you cant even find great prices like this in a store. I think my favorite little "feature" about these coasters are the felt feet placed on the back of each coaster. This way you dont have t worry about these scratching the surface that you plan oon using these with.


Included in my box was also a hand made ornament! These you can add on to any order that you have with this shop. These are adorable little ornaments that will look amazing on your Christmas tree.  She also has a huge variety of these on her Etsy shop too. All the proceeds to these ornaments are going to a family in need this holiday so make sure you check those out too! I am really in love with my ornament I think it adds the perfect finishing touch to my tree and I love the style of this ornament as well. You truly can't find ornaments like these in the store either.


I know when you see things listed online you become hesitant to purchase them because you cant really hold and feel what these products are like in real life.  But I am here to assure you that these products are amazing. I am really impressed with these coasters and they are beautiful as well. I know for a fact that I will have these for a long time. If you are looking for Christmas gifts for friends or family these might be the perfect thing to get for them!


I would now like to thank the Rogue Streak for being featured on my blog. I really hope all of you take the time to check out her Etsy shop even if you don't plan on buying anything!



Retails:($16.00)

check out her shop here:

No comments: