Monday, March 28, 2016

Creative Nik Naks! Review

 
Hey Everyone! I hope everyone had a great Easter! I know that I did! It was so nice to be surrounded by friends, family and great food lol. Today's review will be Easter themed :) I am excited to be sharing this with you. I will be showing you an adorable card made by Creative Nik Nak's on Etsy. I have worked with this shop before and everything that they make is truly beautiful. I will make sure to include a link to the other blog post I did about another item from this shop if you are curious to see that as well.
  
 
The card that was sent to me to review is Easter themed as you can tell from the picture lol. It has an adorable chocolate bunny on the front. I am in love with this card. It is so well made. It looks super simple but yet really cute as well too. I love all the colors that are on this card. I think her color choices she made to make this card was phenomenal. The pastel colors really make the brown bunny pop. As you can see from the picture below this is a 3D type card. It has some depth to it which is also pretty cool. My favorite thing about this card it that it's so unique. Have you ever been to a party or something and someone brought the same card as you? Talk about embarrassing lol. It might not be a big deal to some people, but to me it is. I love having a card that is unique and something that person will probably never receive again, and with this card that helps with that.
 
Retails:($3.80)
 
 
This card is beautifully made. All the pieces are put together really nicely. It's almost really hard to tell that this card is homemade. She makes some amazing things on her page, this isn't just it. You might be thinking why the heck are you showing me an Easter card after Easter? Just because it's after Easter I wanted to show you the craftiness behind the card in general. This shop creates custom pieces so I am sure she has some things planned for the upcoming holidays, or if you had some ideas for a card she could create it for you.

 
This card measures 5 inches by 7 inches. It also comes with it's own envelope as well, which is nice because that gives you one less thing to worry about as well. Inside this card it has a blank inside which is probably my favorite part about this card in general. I love having blank card just because it gives you more room to write something and then you don't have to worry about having it say something cheesy, which is what store bought card are known for lol. I always find the perfect card and then I open it up and it say's something cheesy! which is annoying lol. This way I can write with my massive hand writing and say exactly what I want to say!

 
 
Other blog post:
 
Make sure you check the shop out here:

 

No comments: