Monday, December 14, 2015

HandGCrafts On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!

 
I received a nice bow from a shop on Etsy by the name of HandGCrafts to review for you guys today!

 
 
This is the bow that I received to review, and I just love it! This bow that she sent me is one of her Little Mermaid inspired hair bows. I love how this isn't a basic Little Mermaid bow, and what I mean by that is there is all the princesses on this bow, which I really like! This bow is super colorful as well, which makes this super easy to pair up with different outfits. I love how she created this bow and wasn't afraid to combine some off the wall fabrics together. In my opinion I could never really picture these pieces of ribbon all tied together in one bow. To my surprise they all actually work really well with each other, and match pretty good. I love the center of this bow is one of those bottle cap charms and it's super cute. That is the perfect finishing touch in this little mermaid bow :)
 
Retails:($10.00)

 
I have reviewed quite a few bows here on my blog, but I do have to say I really like this one as well. This is probably one of the best handmade bows I have received. This bow was put together very nicely. It wasn't done sloppy at all, which can be a huge problem when purchasing handmade products, but I can assure you that you wont have this problem with this shop. Honestly if this bow was handed to me I would have assumed this came from a store. She did an amazing job at making this bow, and she has such a huge variety to choose from!
 
This bow would be a great gift for anyone who is fan of the Disney Princesses, especially Ariel :)
 
 
Check out this shop here:

No comments: