Monday, December 14, 2015

AllAmericanaCrafts On Etsy! Review!



 



I received a ornament from a shop on Etsy by the name of AllAmericanaCrafts

 
The ornament I received to review is from a lace ornament. To be honest I have never seen an ornament quite like this one before and I do like this. This is a very plain and light weight ornament. This entire ornament is made out of just lace. Being so light is such a good thing when it comes to ornament. I don't know about you, but I become super annoyed when decorating the Christmas tree and ornaments start to fall off! I hate the way some heavy ornament tug on your tree and make the branches hang really low. You wont have that problem with these, just because they are literally so light!


Also if you have kids, these would be the perfect ornament for you to use on your tree. You wont have to worry about your kids taking these off the tree and dropping them on the floor and breaking them!

 
These make for the perfect ornament for a simple tree! I love how this shop makes a ton of these in different colors, and different shapes as well. These would decorate any Christmas tree beautifully and would spice It up for sure.


Make sure you check the shop out here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Allamericanacrafts
 

No comments: