Friday, December 4, 2015

DreamLoveAndBows On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!



I received an adorable bow from a shop on Etsy by the name of DreamLoveAndBows


The bow that was sent to me to review is inspired by the one and only Ariel from The Little Mermaid, which is one of my all time favorites! I'm pretty obsessed with this bow to be quite honest with you lol. I love the colors she used to create this bow. They do an amazing job at making this bow look just like Ariel. The red for her hair, purple for her clam bra, and the green for her tail. Another reason I really like this bow is because the ribbon she used to create this bow, is almost like a satin material. As you can see in this picture the bow has a little bit of shine to it, which is just gorgeous! I love how in the center of the bow she included some glittery fabric, it really adds the perfect amount of bling to the bow. My favorite part however has got to be the fork in the center or should I say the Dinglehopper, and if you have no idea what the heck I am talking about well shame on you, go get educated and watch The Little Mermaid lol. Anyways, this bow is perfect. The fork she placed on this bow is really the perfect touch to this bow. She even went the extra mile and plced some gorgeous rhinestones to the end of the "Dinglerhopper".

Retails:($7.00)


This hair bow is attached to your basic hair clip. These are my favorite types of clips, they are super easy to use. These clips are even great for little girls, sense there so easy to put in and out of your hair. The hair clip is attached perfectly to the back of this bow, as you can see in this photo there are no loose strands of glue. She did a really neat and tidy job with this bow, and it really shows. This whole bow was assembled perfectly and really looks like something you would get out of the store, which is awesome!


Overal I'm super impressed with the quality of this bow, it feels really sturdy and durable like this going to last me quite a long time. I really love this bow and can't wait to wear it when I hit up Walt Disney World.

This bow would be a great gift for anyone who's a huge fan of Ariel *cough cough* like my self lol. She also makes a huge assortment of other bows that are inspired by other characters as well.


Make sure you check out this shop here:

No comments: