Tuesday, November 3, 2015

ShowGirlDesigns On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!

 
I have 2 different items from a shop called ShowGirlDesigns to review for you today.
 
 
The first item I have to review is this adorable police officer ornament. I am abousluey in love with this. I think she did a great job at capturing a police officer's uniform and making it an ornament. This is plastic ornament which is perfect if you have kids, or if your just clumsy just like myself lol. In my opinion I love plastic ones much better, because you don't have to worry about them breaking, and when you store them away all year they don't need to be wrapped up as much.
 
Retails:($12.00)
 
 
She took royal blue sparkles and put it all on the inside of the ornament, which made it look amazing! Then she placed a vinyl deal with the Police officer badge, and for the perfect finishing touch the star in the center is gold, which make it pop when it's next to that navy blue color.

 
The last item I have to review today for you guys, is this cup! If anyone knows me you all know that I love cups, and you really can't have enough lol I may have problem! I am super excited to add this one to my collection, and I can honestly say I don't have a cup quite like this one!
 
 
I am not a huge fan of green, but now I am lol. I love the green sparkles on the cup. It's super pretty and really eye catching as well. On the front of the cup it says "Just A Small Town Girl" which immediately makes me say in my head "Living in a lonely world" lol. Anyway, back to the cup! This is super  cute cup and she did an amazing job and decorating it. I think the choice to use the white decal against the green sparkles was a great choice.

 
This cup also comes with a straw, attached the straw is a green bow, which goes perfectly with this green color scheme. I think this adds the perfect touch to this cup!
 
 
The back of the cup is plain, just the green sparkles.
I really do like this cup in general and I love how it has a handle!
 
 
The ornament would make a great gift for any police officer, or for a family who has a police officer in it. The cup would make a great gift for any friend, family, co- worker, this would be a great gift to fill with candy or other small things.
 
Overall I'm super impressed with this shop. She makes a huge variety of different products, and they are really endless. She is one of the most friendly shop owners I have spoke with, she will do whatever it takes to make her customers happy. She is extremely talented and  I am in love with this shop!
 
Check this shop out here:

No comments: