Tuesday, November 3, 2015

TheMuddyMoose On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!

 
I received a few different products to try out from a shop on Etsy called TheMuddyMoose
 
 
The first product I got to try out is one of their lip butter in the scent Bubble gum. I love the packaging for this one, you easily slide the top over and it opens. I was amazed by how much this really did smell like bubble gum.
 
Retails:($3.99)
 
I'm not really a huge fan of bubble gum. So I decided to hold onto this and use this for one of my upcoming giveaways for you guys to enjoy!
 
 
Next up we have a foaming sugar scrub in the scent green tea and cucumber. I was very interested in this products when I first opened the package. A foaming super scrub? I have never heard of such a thing before. I am a huge fan of sugar scrubs in general so I was super excited to see a new type of product I could try out. Green Tea and Cucumber didn't exactly sound like a scent I would like either, but I was very wrong about that. This scent is so nice and clean it really reminds me of Cucumber melon from Bath and Body Works, from back in the day, that was one of my all time favorites.

 
As far as texture goes, they weren't kidding when they said it was foaming lol. This was probably one of the strangest textures of a scrub I have ever tried, and by strange I don't mean bad either. I really did enjoy this product it did an awesome job and exfoliating my skin, and wasn't too harsh on it either, which was really nice sense I have super sensitive skin. In fact I found this product to be really refreshing. The only bad thing I could say about this product is that I wish it was in a bigger container, and had more product lol. I love this product, and a little really does go a long way but I am going to be extremely sad when this is all gone lol.

 
Next up we have the same product but this time it's in another scent. This foaming sugar scrub is in the scent Lavender. I do really enjoy the scent of Lavender but sometimes My body decides to not let me lol. I sometimes get really bad migraines just from the scent, but that's okay! This will be another giveaway item!
 
Another thing I really like about all these products is that they all have the safety seals on them under the lid, which is really nice. I kept this one on so you guys can enjoy this product :)
 
A skin cream is next, in the scent Sandalwood Vanilla. This smells amazing, I was instantly hooked when I seen the name vanilla lol. I opened this and was surprised on well this smelt, I thought it would have a strong scent of the Sandalwood, but it really doesn't. In my opinion is just smells like vanilla.
 
Retails:($3.99)
 
 
The texture is super thick and really creamy as well. I tried this on my hands and it was extremely moisturizing and felt really nice. I didn't have the chance to try this on my body, however I do think this would get a great lotion for after the shower. I'm really excited to try this product a few more times.
 
The last thing I have to review is a bar of soap. This one is in the scent spiced cranberry. This smells amazing, I can't even begin to explain to you how amazing this smells. It smells so sweet and yummy. I used this a few times  to wash my hands, before my mom stole this from me lol. This is her all time favorite scent of all time lol.
Retails:($5.99)
 
 
This really is a nice soap, it does a great job at washing and cleaning my hands, and makes your hands smell great. I think this would be the perfect bar of soap for the kitchen, and this scent is great for the holiday season :)
 

 
Overall I'm highly impressed with this shop. There products work great, they are packed with amazing fragrances and all the packaging is great as well. These look like products you would buy from the store.
 
These would be the perfect gifts for anyone, you could make a really great basket out of these products from someone special in on of their favorite scents, and it would be a really great gift.
 
 
Check out this shop here:

 

No comments: