Thursday, October 29, 2015

October 29th!

Today is the day that my blog turns 3 month old!


It's crazy too see how far it has really come in just these three months. It sure keeps me busy lol
 
This month's activity:
Total Posts: 287
Subscribers: 318
Views: 18,304
 
Monthly break down:
Posted a total of 93 blog posts
Gained 113 subscribers this month
Received 4,081 more views this month!
 
 
 
 
One big thing that has happened in this past month is that now I will be now using my instagram to post product reviews as well. If you not are already, then please go follow me on instagram daniibabii1119. Help me hit 5,000 followers! I am almost there :)
 
 
Giveaways will be coming in the month of December as well! So make sure you click that follow button in my bio! Stay tuned fun things will be coming soon!
 

I just want to thank you all for your support through all of this. Please make sure you keep continuing to share this page with your friends and family!
 
Xoxo
Dani
 
 

No comments: