1. What is the name of your shop?- Filomena's Mehendi
2. What kind of items do you sell in your shop?- I sell Henna supplies. And inspired by the Henna technique Creative Henna was born. A form of decoration applied to various objects (stones, incense holders, candles, canvas, tote bags, postcards, etc), full of creativity without limits.
3. What is the price range of the items in your shop?- 2.15€ to 42.50€.
4. What are the most popular gifts that you sell in your shop?- Incense holders and hand painted stones.
5. Who would these items in your shop be good for? (Mom, Dad, Friend, Brother, Sister ect.) Mom, Friends, Sister, Cousins, etc.
Check out this shop here: www.FilomenaMehendi.etsy.com