Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Created2treaure On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!

 
 
I received two different items from a shop on etsy by the name of Created2Treasure
 
 
 
These earrings are incredible! She made this completely by hand to look like the candy apples, they have during Christmas time at Disney World and they look identical. I can't get over the perfection of these she did an amazing job for sure. I love all the small details she included on these. For example you cant really see in the photo but she even place two white sticks on back of each one to make them look like real candy apples. She even got the textures down perfectly. The bottom of the candy apples at Disney are dipped in sugar and she even made the bottom of these look exactly like sugar. I am so obsessed with these and cant wait to wear these during Christmas time, especially when I'm at Disney World :)
Retails:($13.00)
 
 
I am super picky when it comes to earrings, and the types of backs. I absolutely hate those cheap plastic backs, I know a lot of people are fans of those but I am not lol. I was super excited to see that these were actual metal earring backs, which are my favorite!!!
 
 
Next up we have this adorable crocheted EOS lip balm holder. I have reviewed one of these before on my blog, and I love them! This one is probably my favorite one I have gotten!  This one is inspired by Elsa from Frozen. She did an amazing job at  capturing this character in such a small piece.
 
 
Retails:($10.000
 
As you can see she included Elsa's braid which is amazing. This one also has a small keychain loop so you can clip this pretty much anywhere.
 
The big snowflake on the front is actually a button which is actually the part in which you use it to open it up to get inside to the EOS. I love how she actually includes an EOS in each one, I think that's one of the best part about these lol. I love EOS! This one she included a blueberry one, which was the perfect one to include because it went so well with the color scheme
These would be the perfect gift for any Disney- Lover :)
 
 
Check out this shop here:
 
I have actually featured this shop one other time! Make sure you check this blog post out from the last review I did!
 

No comments: