Thursday, October 22, 2015

CopperMarmalade On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!







I received some pretty unique item from a shop on etsy by the name of CopperMarmalade


She sent me 3 different button pins. These pins are made out of old story books which is pretty cool, and as you can see they are all Disney which I just love!

The first one that she sent is this Winne The Pooh one. I love this one for a few reasons, the main one being that Winnie the Pooh is one of my all time favorites.


This next one is Pinocchio, this one is a Disney classic and she chose the perfect image to make a pin out of.

The last one is Cinderella, and again she chose an awesome image for this one as well. I love how she chose an image with Cinderella and her glass slipper.

There isn't really much to explain about each one so I will just go into details as a whole with these. She did an amazing job at creating these. She chose the perfect images for each one. They are placed beautifully inside the pins. They looks perfect, so perfect that you would even think that these came from a store, but nope they didn't. It's actually hard to believe that these are made by hand. I really do love these. As you can see from the picture instead of her just placing them in a box to ship, she attaches each one to a piece of thick paper that says enjoy on it. I love small finishing touches like these, it really does say a lot about the shop owner and how much time that they put into making their creations.

I also love how this would be considered to be a recycled piece, just because these are made from old books. I love the creativity behind these.

These would be the perfect gift for pretty much anyone. These would actually look great attached to a present, used for some extra decoration :)

I highly recommend checking this shop out :)

No comments: