Thursday, October 22, 2015

SewFairyCute On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!



I received a pretty cool bow tie from a shop on etsy by the name of SewFairyCute


This is probably one of the coolest bow ties I have ever seen. I got this for my boyfriend because he sucks at tying bow ties lol, and with this as an option it makes it much easier. These bows come on clips so they are pretty easy to use, you just clip and go! The quality of these are pretty nice as well. I was pretty surprised. This image is place on the bow perfectly, and looks really nice. The fabric is also really nice. I really wasn't expecting the bow to feel the way that it does. The fabric on this is on the thicker side, so it is a bit stiff, which is a good thing. Being that it is so stiff it makes it hard for the bow to get misshapen, which was another concern I had about these bow ties. This shop is filled with these bows! 

Another great thing about this shop is that each bow comes with a care card. It tells you all about how you should keep your bow tie, so it stays in perfect condition.


There are so many to choose from, I can almost guarantee you will find the perfect one for any guy in thiss shop!
Retails:($27.99)

These bow ties would be the perfect gift for literally any guy in your family! These would be perfect for the holiday season coming up!


Make sure you check this shop out here:

No comments: