Tuesday, October 27, 2015

BigImaginations On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!

 
I have some little bows to review for you today from a shop on etsy by the name of BigImaginations 
 
 
She actually sent me 2 bows to review. This first bow she sent me is inspired by The Little Mermaid. I love this one! I love how simple this bow is.  It's your basic purple bow, but she added some purple fish nets over the top of it which I really like. She even made the center of the bow red which really captures the red hair the little mermaid has. For the perfect finishing touch she added a small seashell which is pretty adorable.
 
Retails:($5.00)
 
 
Next up we have this Halloween bow. This one is probably my favorite. This one really captures Halloween perfectly which is really cool :)  This bow she made out of burlap, which is perfect for the fall time. In the center there is a small plastic jack o lantern which is adorable. Then on one side of the bow she added some really small bats which is perfect. I love how this one is simple as well. I know I wont be able to wear this very many times in a year but that's okay :) I am super excited to wear this bow!
 
Retails:($3.50)
 
Both of the bows are on basic hair clips. As you can tell from the back these were made really neatly, there is no extra glue or fabric hanging off the bows, which shows how much time is really put into making these.
 
These hair bows would be the perfect gift for pretty much any girl who loves hair bows! This shop has a wide selection I'm sure you could find that perfect one for the person you are shopping for!
 
Make sure you check out this shop here:
 

No comments: