Tuesday, October 27, 2015

GlassEtchingDesigns On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!


 
I received this gorgeous glass etched mason jar mug from a shop on etsy by the name of GlassEtchingDesigns On Etsy!

 
I am in love with this mason jar. First lets just be honest who doesn't love mason jars to begin with lol. They totally took it to the next level when making this mug. I know its kind of hard to see in these picture, but I included a few different angles so you could really see what this piece looks like. It is gorgeous. On the front of the mug it says let it now with small little snow flakes on it. This design is actually etched onto the glass which is pretty cool. I have never had an etched glass piece, and now I am super excited that I do!
 
Retails:($12.00)
 
Here's a better image of the design to give you a better idea on what it really looks like. I am going to be completely honest when I say this, pictures really don't do this item justice. It really is an amazing piece. I was also worried about receiving glass in the mail, but they really took care of that issue of mine. They packaged this up really nicely. I was super impressed when I opened it up!
 
 
The top of the lip isn't like your basic top on a mason jar cup. This one has some pretty cool cut outs which makes it pretty unique. I have never seen a top like this before. In the direct center there's a pretty big whole, which would be perfect for a straw. The designs of the cut outs also match the cup pretty perfectly. The cut outs kind of look like a snowflake, which is pretty cool.
 
 
Overall I'm highly amazed. I have been curious to try a product like this for a long time, and I lucked out with getting an incredible shop that did a great job. This shop is amazing and does amazing work as well. All their products are truly beautiful.
 
 
These would be great gifts for anyone, just because they are so versatile in what you can use these for. I plan on using mine just for decoration, it's going to be perfect with a candle inside of it.
 
Please make sure you check the shop out here:
 
 
 

No comments: