Tuesday, September 15, 2015

UniquelyYoursbyBeth on Etsy! Interview :)


Name: Beth 

Location: West Virginia

Age: 28

Name of shop: Uniquely Yours by Beth

How'd you come up with the name of your shop: I wanted something with my name in it and my friends helped me come up with it.

How long has your shop been open: Since 2012

What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop: I heard about it online and decided to open it because I wanted a place to sell my jewelry.

Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?: Hobby

What kind of items do you sell in your shop: I sell hemp necklaces and bracelets

Your favorite item that you sell: My favorite item is my purple necklace
Retails:($15.00)
Purple Rose Hemp Necklace

Something you want to happen to your shop in the future: I would like more sales

Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future: I hope to make more products to add to my shop

What is something you want your future customers to know about your shop: I can make any custom necklace or bracelet you would like.

My favorite item that is for sale in this shop has got to be this "beachy" necklace. I love the color scheme of this necklace, and I also love the charms on this necklace as well, they all go nicely together, this piece is really cute!
Retails:($15.00)
hemp necklace - beach jewelry - valentines day gift - blue necklace - beaded necklace

Check out her shop here:


No comments: