Tuesday, September 15, 2015

BottledTeaDesigns on Etsy! Interview :)


Name: Autumn Garcia



Location: North Ridgeville, Ohio




Age: 32




Name of shop: Bottled Tea Designs




How'd you come up with the name of your shop: Tea has been one of my favorite drinks since I was a teenager. I love going to tea and coffee shops trying their different brands. Buying bottled loose teas is a wonderful experience. The aromas and tastes are fabulous. Bottled Tea came from my love of those two things. Designs comes from the fact that I adore designing and working with graphics. I have since I got out of college. I used to make icons and logos on Live Journal but ended up starting another venture. Now that I'm back making graphics I feel right at home. The fact that I can incorporate all of that into making stickers for planners (another passion of mine) I'm a happy girl. :)




How long has your shop been open: Since July 27th, 2015




What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop: I've always loved graphics and stickers. I used to put stickers all over everything as a kid and now I can decorate planner spreads just how I like them in my Erin Condren adn Plum Paper planners. I opened the shop because I wanted to share my love and passion for stickers with others.
Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?: Full time and I love it!




What kind of items do you sell in your shop: Stickers and Themed kits for many different types of planners. Erin Condren, Plum Paper, Kikki K, Limelife, and Filofax are to name a few.




Your favorite item that you sell: I love selling anything holiday or seasonally themed. Right now my favorite sheet that I sell is my October Wacky & Random Holidays.

Retails:($4.00)
October Wacky & Random Holiday Stickers (Set of 16) Item #057





Something you want to happen to your shop in the future: To grow with a wide variety of items myself and others love.




Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future: Yes. I'm planning on revamping some of the sheets I've already made to incorporate more options and color variations.




If so what: I'm planning on revamping some of the sheets I've already made to incorporate more options and color variations. There will also be more holiday and themed kits available soon.




What is something you want your future customers to know about your shop: That I am dedicated to making the best quality items that I can. My customers are my fans and I enjoy sharing my passion with them.



My favorite item in this shop has got to be these cellphone bill flags. These would be super useful for me sense I'm constantly forgetting about my phone bill. These are adorable!
Retails:($3.25)

Bill Flags // Cell Phone (Set of 24) Item #042



check out here shop here: etsy.com/shop/bottledteadesigns

No comments: