Monday, September 21, 2015

S W Earrings On Etsy! Interview :)


Name: Samantha Williams

Location: Wales, United Kingdom

Age: 20

Name of shop: S W Earrings

How did you come up with the name of your shop: I kept it simple and straight forward and I have always wanted my name on a business so 'S W Earrings' sounded perfect.

How long has your shop been open: Only a couple of months, I am relatively new to Etsy but I can't wait to develop my skills using this site further.

What gave you the idea about opening an Etsy shop: I am a university student and have been making earrings over the holidays as a hobby, I love making them and a few friends and relatives loved them too. My friend introduced me to Etsy and from there on I started my own shop.

Is this a hobby of yours or do you do this full time?: This is my hobby, but I do study Art in University so my experience as a maker translates over to that subject.

What kind of items do you sell in your shop: All I sell at the moment are earrings, all different shapes/patterns/sizes but I would love to branch off and go into necklaces and/or bracelets

Your favorite item that you sell: My favorite item that I sell are my ladybug earrings they were the first ever earrings I made and I love them!
Retails:($4.80)
Ladybug Earrings

Something you want to happen to your shop in the future: I hope to get more business because at the moment as it is very slow and I would love to gain more experience on Etsy and in my general making.

Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future, If so what What is something you want your future customers to know about your shop: I have started to experiment with making my own range or abstract earrings and I would like my customers to have the chance to purchase these and share them with friends and families. I also hope to make personalized earrings which would be made to order. I think they will make great gifts.

My favorite item for sale in this shop are these adorable earrings. They are super beachy which I really like, they look like they are made super nice as well!

"Blue and Gold Pastel Flower Earrings. These are perfect for the summer fashion! Made for nature lovers! Get these and share the flower power!"
Retails:($4.80)

Blue and Gold Pastel Flower Earrings

Check out the shop here:

No comments: