Monday, September 21, 2015

BurlapGirl on Etsy!


I received a very cute item from a shop on etsy by the name of BurlapGirl

Retails:($16.00)

She sent me this adorable little banner. I love this so much! It's the perfect decor piece for fall time. It says "Boo" which is adorable. She made this on a burlap material which I really like. It gives it a very shabby chic feel to it. I love how simple this really is. There is a lot of details in the piece which I like as well. For example on each end of this banner there are black and orange ribbons which really add the perfect touch to this decoration.

I love how this a Halloween decoration piece but could also be used for fall decoration as well.This would be the perfect piece to spice up any room for fall time. I'm not even going to lie as soon as I got this in the mail I put it right up in my living room, and it looks perfect. I've received so many compliments on it already.


Make sure you check out this shop:

No comments: