Wednesday, August 26, 2015

WhimsicaiWonderiand on etsy!








I got a few different items from a shop on etsy by the name of NgocMinh on Etsy!
The first item that I received is a phone charm. This is one of those things you put into your headphone jack and it's a little dangle charm. In general I'm not a huge fan of these because I think there a little obnoxious and they always get in the way lol. I really like this one it's super adorable and really soft! I'm not even going to lie I'm not really sure what animal this is. It's either a cat or a bear but I'm pretty sure that it's a cat. Anyways I really like this and I'm for sure going to be using it later on :)
Retails:($7.00)
This next item could be classified as 2 different items in my opinion, it could be used as a small pillow or just a plushie. Anyways this is hand sewed and was done really well! I'm a fan of the colors that were chosen for this and I really like it. I think it's simple and really cute, this would match a lot of décor and would look fabulous!
Retails:($15.00)
The next item is a hand made Snow White charm made out of polymer clay! This piece is phenomenal I'm blown away by how well this is made. This piece is made out of polymer clay and it's absolutely adorable. The details are incredible in this. She attached this to a bracelet :)
Retails:($10.00)

The next item is a princess jasmine polymer clay charm. This one is incredible as well. This one she attached to a necklace which I'm more a fan of. I'm definitely going to be rockin these bad boys next time I go to Disney I'm so excited!
Retails:($10.00)
Make sure you check this girls shop out I promise you that you won't be disappointed. Her work is amazing and I'm such a huge fan and I'm honored I got to work with her!
 
Check her shop out here!