Wednesday, August 26, 2015

EllegantDecor on Etsy!


I received a pretty cool item from a shop on Etsy by the name of ElegantDecor
 
They sent me some pretty cool cards for Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World.
These cards are packed with fun facts and hidden secrets within magic kingdom!
Retails:($8.00)
 
I flipped through a few of these but haven't read them all yet. I plan on taking these with me next time I go to magic kingdom. I think this would be really fun to do throughout the day. These are perfect for people who go to Disney all the time, or people who's first time visiting as Disney, you will be really well educated on Disney after reading through these.
 
I love how there categorized with the different sections of the parks so you could flip through them as your walking around the park to discover the facts for yourself :)

 
They also have sections with hidden secrets about the rides, which would be fun to do while waiting in line, because we all know some of those lines can get pretty long and boring!
 
These cards are also laminated which is pretty cool so they wont get damaged. I think this would be perfect with a dye erase marker, which is how I plan on using these. Next time I go to Magic Kingdom I will be bringing a dry erase marker and going through all these cards and checking off which ones I read through out the day. I'm pretty excited about this, its kind of like a scavenger hunt.
 
I didn't want to take too many pictures of these because I didn't want to give away to many secrets ;)
I highly suggest checking these out if you plan on going to Disney anytime soon. These would be great for a family on a budget!
 
She also makes these for different parks as well.
 
 
Check her shop out here: