Tuesday, August 11, 2015

RenRenReserve on Etsy Interview :)

I had a chance to interview the shop owner of RenRenReserve. She's super friendly and I wanted to share her shop with you!



Name: Karynne Winter


Location: Florida

Age:19

Name of shop: Renren's Reserve

How'd you come up with the name of your shop: Honestly I used my nick name and tried to find another ''R'' word to go with it.

How long has your shop been open: About a month.

What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop: I always liked making jewelry and polymer clay charms, It just started to get expensive to do since I am in college. I realized I could possibly get a small income from it if I tried to sell my things, so I did. My husband is in the Army so he isn't home too terribly much, I have a lot of free time to make items and list them , especially since school is out for a few weeks.

Is this a hobby of yours or do you do this full time?: This is my hobby, I also have a part time job, trying to get my bachelor's in Chemistry, while minoring in biology. I don't have time for a full time job and refuse to let my husband be the only one paying bills.

What kind of items do you sell in your shop: Handmade Jewelry, along with polymer clay charms, which is an oven bake clay.


Something you want to happen to your shop in the future: I would like to eventually, get my first sale. But just expand and allow more people to enjoy unique  jewelry and charms.

Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future: I will defiantly be coming out with more polymer clay, and I would love to post seasonal things as well. I have a few thing planned for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
If so what: I answered this in the question haha.

What is something you want your future customers to know about your shop: I am working on Coupons ! I will have weekly coupons coming out soon ! Ranging from Buy on get one free, to 10, 20, 30, and 40% Off! I want to let everyone know that Coupons will be available soon!



Her shop is set up really nicely she doesn't have to many products listed in her shop yet but she has just begun on her etsy journey! While checking out her shop I noticed she has a few Disney items which is awesome in my book!!!!

This item on her shop has got to be my favorite one by far!
Make sure you check her shop out here:

No comments: