Tuesday, August 11, 2015

DrankThePaint on Etsy!


I received an absolute beautiful art piece from a shop by the name of DrankThePaint
 
 
This print is a little girl standing in a garden with the quote that says "Sweetness & sunshine bow to toe flowers bloom wherever she goes" Its absolutely adorable! The color in this piece of art is incredible. Its very vibrant and bright. This piece came with it already matted which is great one less thing to worry about :)
Retails: ($7.00)
 
I love the style of art in this shop I had a heard time picking out which one I liked the best. There are all so pretty and colorful which is definitely my type of art work. I cant wait to hang this up and put it on my wall its going to be beautiful!
 
Check there shop out to see some more pieces!!!
 

No comments: