Tuesday, August 18, 2015

BowsByGuangorena on Etsy!





 
 
I received two adorable bows from a shop on etsy by the name of BowsByGuangorena
 
The first bow is a super pretty mint floral pattern. I love this bow and all its colors that are in it, this bow will go with a bunch of different outfits.
Retails:($4.00)
 
The next bow I received is called the "Lea" bow, which is probably my favorite one. This bow is so cute and adorable. It's a pink bow with white polka dots.
 
My favorite things about these bows is the clip on the back!
These are the best clips, and they are really stuck onto the back of the bow really well.
Both of these bows are super durable adorable! In this shop they have so many to choose from and there all cute! I can't wait to wear these!
 
 
 
I recommend checking this shop out at :