Monday, August 17, 2015

YourLittleLoves on Etsy! Interview :)





Name: Julie Scholten

Location: Holland, MI

Age: 27

Name of shop: Your Little Loves

How'd you come up with the name of your shop: I always call my kids my little loves. So when I'm creating for other I'm creating for their loves!

How long has your shop been open: 3 years

What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop: I started sewing once my daughter was born, I wanted her to have cute unique outfits. Sewing became my passion and I decided to open my shop. Then my son came and I knew I needed to create for little boys too.

Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?: I'm a stay at home mom and do my etsy shop!

What kind of items do you sell in your shop: Custom Handmade clothing and jewelry for little girls and boys
Your favorite item that you sell: My fall Gold Polka Dot Dress- It looks adorable on every little girl


Something you want to happen to your shop in the future: I want to keep creating and doing what I love!

Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future: I add a few new designs every season. I also will do custom orders

What is something you want your future customers to know about your shop: That I create every item as if i'm creating for my own!


This shop has some super cute adorable children's clothing. I can tell everything is really well made and it was really hard to choose the one that I liked the best but I finally chose this one, an adorable Pink Dress!
I definitely want this for when I have kids! Way too cute!!!!



Make sure you check this shop out at :