Tuesday, March 14, 2017

It's been a while!!

Hey guys!!

Life has been crazy busy for me lately! I know I haven't been on here in almost a year which is absolutely insane to me. I became super overwhelmed with this blog and was contacted on the daily to review companies products which was amazing but at the same time too much to handle when I already work about a million hours a week. At this time I decided to switch to my instagram (www.instagram.com/daniibabii1119) which I did small little promotions for shops and it was a lot easier to keep up with too. I have missed my blog so much which is why I am pleased to announce that I am back! I have so many fun and exciting product reviews coming for you all to see and I can't wait to get started. So stay tuned they will be here soon!!

Xoxo
-Dani

No comments: