Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Wild Dreamz! Interview

 
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop? WildDreamz

2. What is the link for your shop? https://www.etsy.com/shop/WildDreamz?ref=hdr_shop_menu

3. What kind of items do you sell in your Etsy shop? Original canvas paintings
 
original canvas painting, beach painting, 8x10 acrylic painting
Retails:($50.00)
 
Hand painted Native american canvas painting
Retails:($120.00)
 
Original canvas painting, 9x12 acrylic painting, hand painted canvas painting
Retails:($75.00)

4. What is the price range for you items? About $45-$150

5. What is your favorite item you currently have listed in your shop? I love my painting of the mountains and tree line I have. It was one of my first ones and Its simple but I love it.

Original hand painted acrylic painting
Retails:($75.00)

6. Where are you and your shop from? San Diego California

7. What is something you would like your future customers to know about you or your shop? I would just want them to know that I work very hard and will always work hard to make sure there experience with me and my shop is above and beyond. And also that my soul is in each of these paintings. I've grown as a person through the paintings I sell.

8. What do you think makes you stand out from other Etsy shops? I think my art is definitely one of a kind. I feel like my style is just not really what I've seen on Etsy or anywhere for that matter.

9. How long has your shop been opened? Since Jan 2016

10. Any upcoming plans for your shop? Yes!!! Deffinitly more paintings but I am also a photographer and will be printing those photos on canvas. In the next month that is my goal

No comments: