Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Molecule Shop! Interview

 
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop? The molecule shop
 
 
3. What kind of items do you sell in your Etsy shop? Cool nerdy science jewelry
 
Serotonin (happy) molecule Necklace
Retails:($25.00)
 
Heart Necklace
Retails:($20.00)
 
 
DNA Helix Necklace
Retails:($25.00)
 
 
4. What is the price range for your items? $20-$30
 
5. What is your favorite item you currently have listed in your shop(please include the link to the item)?
Glass Globe Dried Daisy Necklace
Retails:($25.00)
 

6. Where are you and your shop from? We're from New York City!
 
7. What is something you would like your future customers to know about you or your shop? I will be adding a dinosaur collection soon with cute T. rex and triceratops necklaces.
 
8. What do you think makes your stand our from other Etsy shops? I love science and I have all different kinds of cool sciencey stuff. I like to keep a broad range of interests instead of just chemistry necklaces.
 
9. How long has your shop been opened? 4 months!
 
10. Any upcoming plans for your shop? I just launched my website http://www.themoleculeshop.com check it out !
 

No comments: