1. What is the name of your Etsy shop? Mz. Jones' Curiosities
2. What is the link for your shop? MzJonesCuriosities.Etsy.Com
3. What kind of items do you sell in your Etsy shop? We sell jewelry and home decor made with ethically sourced animal products. We also sell comic book and pop culture art.
4. What is the price range for your items? $10-$200+
5. What is your favorite item you currently have listed in your shop(please include the link to the item)? Oliver the mummified turtle. It was the first item my husband and I worked together on and he turned out a million times better than either of us could have imagined.
6. Where are you and your shop from? A tiny little town called Bovard in Southwestern Pennsylvania
7. What is something you would like your future customers to know about you or your shop? All of the animals we use are ethically sourced and are DOA. Coming from backgrounds in funeral directing, and having a lifelong fascination for all things creepy, we treat the products we work with with the utmost respect. They were still a living creature at one point.
8. What do you think makes your stand our from other Etsy shops? We have creepy and nerdy creations that anyone would be able to display in their home or on their neck. We take something as simple as a bumble bee and turn it into a wearable terrarium.
9. How long has your shop been opened? We have been open since August 2015. We currently don't have and sales on Etsy however we do most business through conventions and craft shows.
10. Any upcoming plans for your shop? We are transitioning to a new website. MzJonesCuriosities.Storenvy.com. We are always signing up for shows and conventions in the Pittsburgh area. We are endlessly working on new items and custom creations for our "creepies"