Thursday, March 24, 2016

Vitamin Vape! Review

 
For today's review I have a product that is very different from my typical reviews I have here on my blog. I will be showing you a product from the company Vitamin Vape. This is a company that makes electronic vapes that contain vitamins and other products that healthy for you as well. The vapes that make contain B12 which is an important vitamin that everyone needs in their life and most people never get the proper enough.
 
 
This is a pretty cool product that claims to give you a much higher serving a B12 that is needed for you each day. I really love the whole concept of this product. All you need to do is take a few puffs of one of these vapes, and then boom you have your recommend daily serving of B12 this is super convenient for people like me who are always on the go. These are super sleek so you can just pace them in your purse and you are good to go. Each day it is recommend to take 10 puffs a day which is really nothing, and takes no time at all. I received a three day of these which claims to last 42 days! Each vaporizer claims to contain 14 servings! Vaping is a pretty common thing now a days espically in younger people so I feel like this would be very appealing to the younger crowd out there.
 
Retails:($27.00)

 
Here is some info on the actual vitamin B12:
 
What is B12?
B12 is an important vitamin that you usually typically get from your food. It is usually found in fish, meat, eggs, and dairy products.
 
What does the vitamin B12 do?
B12 makes red blood cells and DNA and it keeps your nervous system working properly.
 
How much B12 should we take a day?
We should have in the range 25-100 mcg a day

 
This is what is inside each box. As you can see this is super sleek design and really takes up no room at all. When you inhale the B12 the end of the vaporizer will light up with the LED light at the end of it. I love this product and think it is something completely different. The taste for the product isn't completely terrible, but it isn't amazing either. If i could change one thing about this product I would have to say that I would change the flavor. I would make this something more delicious and made sure it actually had some type of flavor to it. I feel like the ones I received contained no type of flavor at all. I know some people would like the fact that it has no flavor but for me I would rather have a flavor to make it a little more interesting!
 
The ingredient's for this product:
Vegetable Glycerin USP, Distilled Water, Organic Fruit Flavor Extract (Water, Organic Ethyl Alcohol, and Natural Flavors), Organic Vanilla Extract (Organic Vanilla Beans, Organic Ethyl Alcohol, Organic Cane Sugar), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
 
 
I have to say this wins the award for the most random thing I have tried here on my blog Lol I have never seen anything quite like this before. I love the concept of this product and eventually I think this product will be very successful and become available with other needed vitamins!
 
Check them out here:

No comments: