Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Caseco! Review

Caseco
 
I have some products to review that are from CaseCo. The products I will be sharing with you all today are electronic type products and I am so excited to get into this review for you. Both of the products I received from this company are in a gorgeous rose gold color which I am currently obsessing over. I will be giving a full review on a charging cable, and a pair of ear buds. So let's get into this review!

 
The first product we will be taking a look at today is this braided lightning charging cable.
 
This charging cable is compatible with the following devices:
iPhone 6s & iPhone 6
iPhone 6s Plus & iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 5
iPhone 5c
iPhone 5s
iPad 4th gen.
iPad Air
iPad Air 2
iPad mini
iPad mini 2
iPad mini 3
iPod nano 7th gen.
iPod touch 5th gen.
The first picture that I am sharing with you all is a picture of the actual box that this product comes in as you can see this charger comes in a beautiful box.
 
Retails:($34.99)

 
Once I opened the box this is what I seen right away. The cable was neatly wrapped around this little Velcro piece, which kept it perfect. I love how they included this in the packaging because this is something I can easily re use over and over again. I hate having my charger wrapped up in knots and tangles, so this will be a great help with helping me stay a little more organized. Most chargers that you buy usually come with a twisty tie that holds it together, and I usually just toss it because it never is worth keeping. It's the little things that mean the most and in this case I agree with that statement.

 
This charger is 3.3 feet long which is 1 meter. This is a pretty long cable which is awesome because it's always hard to find longer chargers especially for an iPhone. I cant even begin to tell you how many charger I have been through for my iPhone. It's pretty ridiculous to be honest with you. Chargers never seem to hold up and most iPhone owners can agree with me on that. Most chargers end up breaking, or just end up not charging my phone for some reason. Another annoying problem that is a common occurrence with phone chargers is having them take forever to charge your device. I find this extremely annoying.
 
I can assure you that this is probably the best charger I have ever had. It chargers my phone fast. It's super long, and it's durable. Instead of this phone being like normal wired charger it's a little different. On top of the cable there is braided nylon. This makes it super durable and really hard for the cable to bend out of place and start getting destroyed.
 
I currently have this charger in my car and it's perfect! It charges my phone fast when I really need it to charge.


For the next and final product I have to share with you. I have the Sono ear buds. I mentioned previously that the color I received these in are in the color rose gold. These are gorgeous and they have small pink accents which I really like as well. I think the pink really compliments the rose gold quite nicely.
Retails:($23.99)


Included in the box with the earbuds, it comes with some extra silicone pieces to attach. These are different sizes in case the ones that are included are to big or to small.
 

 
These earbuds also have a built in mic which is really handy as well. You can use these to talk on the phone with, which is actually pretty sweet. They are extremely light weight and pretty user friendly as well.
 
 
I think the actual ear buds themselves are really comfortable. I wore these for a while and I actually forgot about them being in my ears. I thought these were probably one of the best I have tried, and trust me I have tried way to many of these. I love how light weight these are, and I also love how good these fit into my ears. I always have a problem with finding ear buds to fit my ears, but that wasn't the case with these. I thought they were extremely comfortable and they did an amazing job at canceling out sound which was incredible.
 
 
If you are interested in any of these products that I showed you all today then please check out their website here:

No comments: