Friday, March 4, 2016

Trust Fund Beauty! Review!

Trust Fund Beauty
 
I have a review for you all today for a company by the name of Trust Fund Beauty. This is another company I have never heard of before doing my review for them. They are an online store that sells makeup. They have their own brand as well which is pretty cool, and they sell lipsticks and nail polishes. They even offer a subscription service which is pretty awesome.
 
 
 
Trust Fund Beauty decided to send me one of their products to try out for myself and they sent me a nail polish. The color that the sent me is called "I love my #selfie". I would describe this color to be a darker red. This color is almost like a berry color. I really love this color. I think this is the perfect color for pretty much all year round. I do have to say I don't normally paint my nails my self. I usually just go to the nail salon and get them done myself. I do have to say that I am so in love with this color I decided to try it out by painting my toes with it. I really was impressed with how well this painted on and how quickly it dried. I do have to admit i'm not the best nail painter lol but you wouldn't have guessed. This nail polish is really easy to paint on. The formula for the polish is beyond the best I have ever tried. I applied this to my nails just as is with no base coat or no top coat and it looked beautiful. I honestly don't think it needs any top coat. It looked like there was already one that was applied. I've had this on my nails for over a week and it still looks perfect. I am beyond impressed with this nail polish and I am so glad that is one for my own personal collection now.
 
Retails:($15.00)
 
 
I also would like to say that I love the bottle that these polishes come in. I think the square bottle is a little different and you really do get a lot of product in one of these bottles. Most of my nail polish bottles are rounded and it makes it really nice how this sticks out from all my others. Each polish also comes in a box just to give it a little extra protection when shipped out which is really nice as well.

 

 
I decided to include a picture of what this color looks like. I didn't want to include a picture of my toes because that would just be weird. I currently have acrylics on so I was unable to paint my finger nails. So this is just a swatch of the color on a plain white piece of paper. As you can see this is a very pigmented color. This nail polish swatch was done with just one swipe of the brush. A second coat is definitely not needed with this nail polish which is really awesome as well.
 
 
I highly suggest checking this online store out for yourself. I am in love with this polish and I hope to work with them again in the future!
 
 

No comments: