Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Star Soaps by Ivana! Review!


Today I have a review for you all on an online shop on Etsy! This store is called Star Soaps by Ivana.
The shop owner Ivana, is super friendly and super talented as well. Her shop is packed with all kinds of different products. All of these products look amazing to me! She makes soaps, lotions, scrubs, lip-balms and so much more. All of her products are super unique and I just love her style. She has so many products and I'm sure you will find the perfect product for yourself.  She sent me three products to try out and I am excited to share them all with you!


The first product is a lip-balm. I am so excited that she included one of these because I am a huge lipbalm fan in general and I can never have enough of these to be honest with you lol. The scent she sent me is cookies, which just by the name alone I knew I was going to love this product. I am a huge fan of sweet/food scented things so this was amazing to me. Don't worry if cookie isn't your scent she has 9 others to choose from such as caramel, french vanilla, mango & papaya, banana, lemon, sweet tangerine, orange, mint, bubble gum, chamomile, and coffee.
Retails:($3.44)

 
I must say one of my favorite things about this product is that the ingredients are listed on the side on the label. There will be no surprises with this product, you know everything that is inside which is nice. Especially if you have any type of allergies this will be perfect for you! The only ingredients that are in the product are beeswax, coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, shea butter and cookie flavor!


 
I must say that the packaging for this product is pretty perfect as well. This looks like a product you would buy at the store. It easily rolls up and back down. It's super easy to use. As far as the actual product goes, I love it! It smells amazing, tastes amazing (which is important lol). I love the way this product glides on my lips. It's not super greasy or drying either. I think this is the perfect lip balm. It really moisturizes my lips and makes them feel amazing. I have been using this product like crazy! I am in love with this. I can only imagine how amazing the other scents of this product are.


The next product I have up to review for you all is an adorable hand made bar of soap. I love this one for many reasons. I mean just look at it this bar of soap is absolutely adorable. I love how this is a heart, and I also love the colors that she chose for this one as well.

Retails:($8.16) for the gift set!

 
As you can see from this picture there is actually a smaller white heart in the center of this bar of soap which is pretty cool. I love unique looking soap and this certainly is unique to say the least. I used this bar of soap in my bathroom around Valentines Day and I received several compliments from my quests who were over. Everyone thought it was adorable. It really added a small but simple décor piece to my bathroom. As far as scent goes this came to me in the scent strawberry which smelled amazing and sweet! I loved this and thought this was perfect for the bathroom. It made your hands feels really good and also made them smell great as well.

 
 The last item I have to review for you all is another bar of soap. This one is a little different then the previous one. This bar of soap is in the scent Cinnamon, which smells so good its not even funny lol. This soap smells so good I was tempted to eat it (which I don't recommend doing lol). I love the details in this one as well. It really looks like a cinnamon swirl. This soap in my opinion looks just like the Cinamon toast crunch cereal and it smells just like it too! This was pretty powerful in it's scent too! I thought the scent lasted quite a while and I was impressed.
Retails:($5.06)

 
Overal this shop is amazing and has such a great selection of products. I loved everything I got from this review and have been using all of them. I love everything listed in her shop as well. I highly recommend checking out this shop for yourself and finding the perfect product for yourself.
 
I want to thank Ivana for sending me these products to review. I love them all sooo much! I really hope to work with you again in the future, and I wish you best of luck for your shop!

Make sure you check this shop out here:
 

No comments: