Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Bella Invites XO! Interview

 
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop? Bella Invites XO
 
2. What is the link for your shop? www.BellaInvitesXO.Etsy.com
 
3. What kind of items do you sell in your Etsy shop? Printable Invites, Printable Wall Art, Instant Downloads, Digital Marketing Tools for Businesses
 
Groom Gift Idea, Wedding Day Gift for Groom, Wedding Day Card for Groom, DIY  Printable wedding card, 5X7 INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Retails:($4.99)
 
Nursery Decor, Baby Fawn Print, Customized, Deer Decor, Rustic Nursery, Boys Nursery, Deer Silhouette, Printable 8" x 10" (Digital File)
Retails:($7.99)
 
Military Retirement Invite, Navy, Marines, Army, Coast Guard, Air Force, National Guard, Military Retirement, Going Away (Digital Invite)
Retails:($6.99)
 
4. What is the price range for your items? $4.99-$39.99
 
5. What is your favorite item you currently have listed in your shop(please include the link to the item)? My mermaid birthday invitation!
 
Mermaid Birthday, Little Mermaid Invite, Mermaid Invitations, Splish Splash, Girl's Birthday, Under The Sea Invite (Digital File)
Retails:($6.99)
 
6. Where are you and your shop from? I am located in Oxford, MA USA
 
7. What is something you would like your future customers to know about you or your shop? I am able to create almost anything from scratch so custom orders are always a favorite of mine! I love to create one of a kind items for my customers!
 
8. What do you think makes your stand our from other Etsy shops? My items are unique and colorful! A lot of time goes into making my templates, none of my items are copied from anyone. I have designed everything in my shop from the bottom up.
 
9. How long has your shop been opened? Since February 2016
 
10. Any upcoming plans for your shop? I hope to grow bigger and start offering printing services! Email address?
 

No comments: