Monday, March 14, 2016

Acid Octopus! Review

 
Today I have a review for all of you on an Etsy shop by the name of Acid Octopus. This shop is filled with a ton of fun and unique jewelry pieces. I am really excited to share with you all what was sent to me to review so lets get into this review!
 
 
 
The item that was sent to me as you can tell is a necklace. The pendant on this necklace is a little different from other jewelry that I have. The image on this necklace is the moon and it's gorgeous I love the color scheme for this necklace. It's black/grey which makes the metal of this necklace go perfectly with the piece. I love how well they go together. The metal of this necklace is like a gun metal color which I do really like. I think she did an amazing job at creating this piece. It really is unique and I can promise you that your not going to see a lot of people who have this necklace which makes it that much for special. I love standing out from the crowd. With this piece I will be able to just do that.
Retails:($20.71)

 
The chain that comes with this necklace is 60 cm long which is about 24 inches. This is a really long chain, which is right around what I like for my necklaces. Not too long and not too short either it's pretty perfect for me!
 
I am super impressed with this piece that I got :)
I love it so much and it's going to go well with so many outfits that I own. This shop owner is extremely talented and makes one of a kind pieces. I highly recommend going to check out her shop for yourself!
 

No comments: