Sunday, March 13, 2016

Absorb Health! Review


I have a review for all of you today on an online store that goes by the name Absorb Your Health this is a company that is owned by Josh Fulton. He opened his company in the year 2011 and he makes products that helpful for your health and all around well being. They sell a wide range of products that help your sexual heath, weight management, help your skin, and so many other things as well. Just by browsing their online store I have found so many products that interest me.

 
The product that was sent to me is their Firming and Hydrating Serum. This product comes in a few different sizes too which is really helpful when ordering to make sure you get the perfect amount for yourself. I was sent the biggest size which is 2 oz (60 ml). I have to say I have never tried a product like this before so I was really interested in seeing how something like this would work with my skin. I have extremely dry skin on my face so I'm always looking  for products to help me with that problem.
 
Retails:($18.99)

 
The amazing benefits of this product include the following:
 
  • Cutting Edge Anti-Aging, Wrinkle Reducing, Collagen Building Peptide*

  • Hyaluronic Acid Serum Aids the Penetration of the Matrixyl 3000 and Moisturizes

  •  
  • Both Matrixyl 3000 and Hyaluronic Acid Serum are Offered in the Highest Recommended Doses


  •  
    I think my favorite part about this product is the applicator. This comes with a little dropper. I must say I have never had a product in a bottle like this and I love it. It is fun to use and it's really helpful because it really helps control how much is coming out when you go to use some, also if you have a little accident and make too much come out you can easily suck it back up with the dropper, which is really awesome so you don't waste any of the product.
     
    I have only been using this product for a few days but I can already notice how much softer my skin looks and feels. I am kind of impressed with how well this works to be honest with you. It really does make your skin feel really clean and soft which is a huge perk with me!
     
    Make sure you check their site out here:
     

    No comments: