Friday, February 26, 2016

Scentsy! Review! Carm Cheatum

 
I have an exciting review for all of you on some products from the brand Scentsy. This brand is known for making some wonderful items that smell amazing. Today I will be representing Carm Cheatum. She sent me some new products to try out and I'm super excited to try them out and share my experience with all of you today. If you have any questions about any of these products make sure you contact Charm, all of her contact info will be posted at the bottom of this review.



The first full sized product that was sent to me is one of these travel tins. This is in the scent Sunkissed citrus. I have heard some amazing thing about these before, so I was super excited to see that she included one of these in my package! I love this product because there are so many ways that you can use this, which is pretty cool. To be honest with you I'm not a huge fan of citrus scents but this smells absolutely amazing. I was pretty surprised to be honest  with you
 
Retails:($5.40)

 
So for those of you who are saying "What the heck is that thing?" I will be kind enough to explain what this product is and how it works. Pretty much there is a layer of gel, which is where the scent is. It's inside a small little tin, and you simply just push the lid down and it opens. You can open it just a little bit or open it a lot, it all depends on what kind of effect you are going for. This is perfect for a lot of uses. I thought for me this would be perfect to put into my closet, and just freshen the air in there a little bit. Let me just tell you, I did that and I am amazed with how well this really worked. I wasn't expecting the scent to be able to be so strong but it was. It wasn't too overpowering, but you could definitely smell the scent. It made my closet smell amazing. I am now a big fan of this product.

 
The next item that was in my box of Scentsy goodies was this scent circle. This is like your generic little car air fresheners that you see pretty much anywhere. These are so powerful its crazy! Most of the time when I buy those little trees they usually only last bout a week or so, but let me just tell you this lasted way over two week easily. I thought the smell was very nice as well. It usually isn't something that I would go for, but I'm glad that I got this one because I really liked it. You can use these pretty much anywhere which is really nice as well. I think these would be awesome hanging up in your closet.
 
Retails:($3.60)

 
The next item is something that I was very unfamiliar with. This is called washer whiffs. You're probably thinking "Umm Dani, what the heck is that?" Don't worry I was thinking the same exact thing when I found these in the package too. I first thought these wee bath salts lol. They look pretty similar. Let me just take a second to explain what these are and what they do, pretty much you add these into your laundry load and they act like a scent booster, and state that they will make your laundry very fresh and clean feelings. I'm all about trying new things so this was very exciting for me. Nothing is better then fresh and clean laundry :)
 
Retails:($12.60)

 
The scent that she sent me in these washer wiffs is called Zen Garden. I am absolutely terrible at describing scents but I will attempt for all of you lol. All I will say is that this smells very fresh, I think it smelled pretty good to be honest with you. It had a bit of a floral fragrance to it. I thought this product was amazing. I used the entire sample in one load of laundry that I did. It was very simple to use and it truly made my clothes smell awesome! I have never used a product like this before, and I will be sure to enquire about these, and hopefully try some new scents as well!
 
 
The next item is just small sample jar of one of their scents called "My Home" I have to be honest with you and say I have never seen this scent or even smelled it before so I was pretty excited. This scent is pretty calming. It is relaxing and it really does smell "Home-y". I am glad she included this because I will for sure be checking out this scent in a few different products to try out :)


 
 
The very last item I have for all of you today is a rollerball perfume sample. To be honest with you I didn't even know Scentsy made a perfume. I am super pumped to try out new products, so you guessed it I was excited about this one as well. None of the Scensty rollerballs have actual name instead they go by numbers and the one I received is #45
 
Retails:($10.60)

 
This is the description of the scent:
"Fun and flirtatious. This sweet, sparkling fragrance captures pure femininity and the effortless charm that makes it irresistible."
 
I have to say this is definitely a fragrance that I like. I think this is prefect for my purse, and I have used this quite a few times, and I do have to say every time I do wear it I usually get a compliment which is pretty nice, because really who doesn't like getting compliments about how awesome that they smell lol.
 

 
If you are interested in any of the products I have showed you here today please make sure you order through the link below. There a ton of products, even if you didn't see one here you would like. I'm sure if you browsed the website you would find something that you would love for yourself!
 
 
 

No comments: