Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Lip Monthly! Subscription Service!

Today I have a review for you all from a subscription service called Lip Monthly. I have never heard of this before until being contacted by one of them to do a review for them. Just by seeing the name of the company I new that I would be super in love with this! Lip products are always my favorite and you really can never have enough. Am I right?!
 
So the first things that is super awesome about this subscription is that each one comes in an adorable makeup bag. I have about a million of these and I use them so often so this is awesome. I really do like this one too and I do plan on using it!
 
 
Oooh look at all the goodies that come inside this bag! A card is also included with the list of each product along with pricing for each product, and what it would cost you if you wanted to go buy them individually.
 
 
The first product is a Chapstick product. This is a pretty well known brand. I do have to say that I have never seen this product before. It's a dual ended Chapstick. The one end is for daytime and the other is for night time. I am excited to try this out and see how it really works! I always am impressed with products from this brand so I can see myself really enjoying this product.
 
 
The next product that was included in this bag is by the name Ofra which is brand I have never heard of before. This doesn't alarm me in any way. I love trying new products and especially new brands. This is a lipstick that goes on like lip-gloss. In my opinion I love products like this kind. I use them a lot sense they are so easy to apply, and so easy to wear. I love the color of this product too, its a dark red color it almost has a purple tint to it. I'm a fan of this one too!
Retails:($19.90)

 
Up next we have a lip pencil by the brand name of Mirabella. I have actually heard of this brand too but I have never had the chance to try it out...until now lol. I am super excited that I have this to try out. The color that they sent me in the color red. This isn't typically a color that I would go for, but I do like to try new things, so who knows maybe I will like this one!
Retails:($25.00)
 
I do really like the packaging for this product. I think it looks very sleek. and really nice. You can probably tell from this picture that this product is a real red color! But that's okay! I am excited to try it out and see how it goes.

 
The last product I have to review is by the brand Beauty For Real. This is another brand I have heard nothing about. I like the color of this one its a very neutral pink which would go with a lot of looks. I think you could easily use this product alone or you could also pair it with your favorite lipstick and you would be good to go!
Retails:($22.00)

 
My final thoughts on this subscription service is that it's pretty good. You get a lot of product for your money. I overall think the value on that card isn't correct, I wouldn't pay $20 for any of these products on their own but that is just my own personal opinion. I do think you get some pretty good products for your money and they always have amazing deals so you can snag one of these bags at a really good deal.
 
Right now on their website they have a deal to get your first bag for only $5 so make sure you check that out!
 

No comments: