Monday, February 1, 2016

Fizzy Bath Bombs! Review!

Fizzy Bath Bombs
 
I have a few items to review for all of you from an online store that goes by the name of Fizzy Bath Bombs. They sent me a few bath products to try out and share with all of you. Bath products are my all time favorite products, I use them soo often so I was super excited to try all of these products out. Please note that I did take the time to try each and every item that was sent to me so I could give you all my honest review on this company.
 

 
The first item I have to review for all of you is a tube of one of their bath salts. I was unable to find  link to this product on their website but that's okay. The scent that I received in these bath salts is called Wedding. I wasn't able to figure out this exact sent was but let me just say it smelt amazing lol. This is just a smaller version of the bath salts that they sell. They offer the salts in sizes like this one and also in a bigger jar as well. I can see you getting about 2 or 3 uses out of this tube, which perfect in my opinion. This is great if your going on a little vacation and want to bring something to relax with. This is also perfect for just trying out a few scents and finding out which one you like the best before committing to purchasing a  bigger jar of the salts. 
 
Retails:($2.69)
 
These bath salts  are a pretty light blue color. I never have used bath salts before so I was super excited to try these ones out. This made my entire bath room smell amazing. I was a huge fan of this product, and was super excited I was able to try out something I never have used before in  my life.  I would love to be able to try some different scents of this product.

 
Next up we have three bath bombs. Let me just tell you I was super impressed with the different ones that they sent me to review. All of these bath bombs were in scents I would pick out for myself, so they did an awesome job at choosing the perfect products for me.

 
 
Up first for the bath bombs we have one in the scent Warm Vanilla Sugar, this is one of the classic scents in my opinion. I was super excited to try this one out. I love how each one of these bath bombs is individually wrapped up with an adorable ribbon. The bag that that they are wrapped up in is super durable so you wont have to worry about them breaking when they are shipped to your door. I loved this scents. As soon as this was opened It smelt soo good, almost good enough to eat lol. I enjoyed this one a lot. I thought this scent was super relaxing and was the perfect scent for a bath bomb.
 
Retails:($3.50)
 
Next up we have a bath bomb that is in the scent Eucalyptus & Spearmint. Out of the three bath bombs that I received from this company, this one was by far the strongest scent of the three. I was actually able to smell this one through the package which was cool. enjoy this scent in general and was really excited to try this one out too. I think this bath bomb itself would be amazing if you have a cold. I think this would be perfect for cleaning out your sinuses. Even though I wasn't sick I still really enjoyed this one and thought it was perfect.
Retails:($3.00)
 
 
The last bath bombs I have to review for all of you is a honeydew melon one. This is one of my all time favorite scents too. I love fruity scents and was super pleased to see this one in my package as well. I thought this one smelt amazing, and did an amazing job at making my bath smell delicious. I love the size of these bath bombs, there not too big and not too small either. In my opinion the ones from lush are wayyyyy to big. There is no need to waste all that product in the bath. These are perfect for one bath and its just the perfect amount of product in my opinion.
Retails:($3.00)
 
 
After trying all of these products I am super impressed with the quality of these. They all smell amazing and they are pretty good quality. I am super honored to have been able to feature this shop on my blog and would love to work with them again in the future. I am a huge fan of this online shop!
 
They carry so many more products I think you should try out, here is the list of all the ones that they carry along with the prices as well.
 
 
 
 
I highly recommend you checking them out for yourself:
 
 

No comments: