Thursday, January 14, 2016

VistaVapors.com! Review!

 
I received a new type of product that is completely new to me for my blog to review from a company by the name of VisaVapors.
 
 
This company allowed me to pick three different flavors of juice or me to try out on my own which is awesome. The first flavor that I got was Cheesecake. As you can see from the label each one was customized with my name on it. I was pretty surprised when I seen that just because I have never seen anything like that before. To be honest with you I'm not sure if that's how they all come or if that's just what they did for me for this review. Either way I love that they did that. I'm pretty new to the vaping stuff. So I decided just to go with some flavors that I thought sounded yummy lol. This cheesecake one is pretty incredible I would say this definitely tastes just like cheesecake. It's really creamy.
 
Retails:($4.99)
 
 
The next flavor that I chose to try out was Sugar Cookies. I do have to say if you are not a fan of sweet scents you probably wont be a fan of this one just because this one is pretty sweet. I liked the flavor of this one. I thought it tasted pretty good. I would however say that this doesn't really taste like sugar cookies in my opinion. Now don't get me wrong, this flavor is amazing, but when I tried it a few times I just thought it tasted sweet, it didn't really make me think of sugar cookies at all. Anyways if you have a sweet tooth like me I'm sure you would enjoy this flavor as much as I did.
 
Retails:($4.99)
 
 
 
The last flavor I have to try is Cinnamon Churro. To be 100% honest I picked this one out by mistake. For some reason when I seen this I thought it was funnel cake for some reason, which is why I chose it. I absolutely hate cinnamon so this one I wasn't too excited about. It wasn't their fault however it was mine for having a blonde moment lol, I did decide to try this one out for you guys though. I do have to say I wasn't looking forward to this one like at all, but shockingly it wasn't too bad. I didn't think the cinnamon was too much. This wouldn't be a flavor I would pick over others however. I am glad that I tried it though. If you like churros I'm sure you would like this flavor just because it tastes just like one!
Retails:($4.99)
 
 
I do have to say I'm pretty impressed with this shop. This shop contains probably the most vape juice flavors that I have ever seen. They have some pretty off the wall flavors as well which is pretty cool. They have a lot of classic flavors too if you don't feel like experimenting with anything funky! Each flavor came individually wrapped in my package. No need to worry about them leaking or spilling in the mail which is a huge plus. Each flavor is also available in different nicotine levels, and different size of bottles. I would definitely recommend checking this shop out for yourself.
 
I really hope to work with this company again in the future.

No comments: