Thursday, January 14, 2016

PrintGlobe.com! Review!

I received a lot of different products from an online shop by the name of PrintGlobe.com
Allow me to explain what this company is all about, pretty much they have tons and tons of items to choose from in which you can customize with your companies name or logo with. You can also buy these in bulk which is pretty cool as well. I was super happy that this company reached out to me and wanted me to review some products.
 
 
Up first we have some basics. Sticky notes pens ad stickers. I do have to say I love these pens, they write really nicely and you can get them in a huge array of colors. The sticky notes were just like any other sticky notes I have tried. I don't have too much to say about those, but I do thought I would go over them with all of you.
 
 
Up next we have a selfie stick. These things are pretty hot right now and I have wanted one for pretty much ever so I was super excited to try this out. I have never used one in my whole life. To be 100% honest with you I received one of these for Christmas and I decided to compare the two and I have to say this one is wayyyy better. The selfie stick that I got for Christmas was from a store called Claires, which Im sure most of you have heard of before. This is the most sturdy selfie stick I have ever seen. I have a huge phone (iPhone 6 plus) So Ive been super nervous to try these because I don't want to have my phone fall out and bust lol. I have to say that when I put my phone in this it felt super secure and didn't seem to make me nervous at all. I would say this is probably one of the selfie sticks you can find. It collaps super small so you can carry it pretty much anywhere. I brought this with me to my family get together for Christmas and let me just tell you we had so much fun with this thing. I think this is a product for pretty much anyone. This is such a clever device and this is the perfect way to take family pictures because you wont have to leave anyone out of the photo. The one downfall of this product for me would have to be the color choice. This orange is extremely bright so in some photos you will be able to see the handle in some photos but it's not a huge deal. I'm just not a fan of of orange but it really is a preference. I still love this product and will be sure to use this all the time. I'm pretty sure I have annoyed my friends and family with how much I have been using this lol.
 
 
 
 
Next up we have a product I have been also wanting to get for a pretty long time. This is USB power block. I will explain it, just in case  some of you have no idea what I'm talking about. Pretty much you take this block and charge it up, and it acts a portable battery charger for your phone. You simply just plug in your USB phone charger, or anything else you want to charge up and BOOM it will start charging. The color that I received for this product is a gorgeous blue color.
 

 
This product came with instructions as well, so you can learn how to use it properly. I think this probably one of the greatest inventions just because everyone is always on their phones 24/7 and sometimes there isn't a place to charge your phone. It says in the instructions that it will increase your battery by 60-90 minutes and with my experience with this device I have to say that it provided a lot longer of battery life then that for my device which was awesome. I used this quite a few times sense I got this in the mail and I have to say that I am in love with this. I turned this device into one of my go to everyday devices. I charge this every night and just throw this in my purse. It's really nice to know that if I need some more battery power I have some. I am so glad I got this product to try out.
 

 
The item up next is something I have never seen before. It's called a smart phone wallet. Pretty much what it is, a silicone pocket with a sticky back that you can stick to the back of your phone to hold some of your cards. This works out perfect for people who hate big bulky wallet cases that they have out there. You get the best of both worlds with this pocket. You get to carry all the cards that you need which is super convenient also get to have them in a small space. I think this is pretty handy product and I can see myself using this in the future.
 
 
Next we have a coozie. This one is so adorable! It looks like a little T-shirt I have never seen one like this before and I really like it. This is a pretty simple product but I mean who doesn't need one of these? This is perfect especially in the winter if your drinking a cold drink. I think the quality of this product is pretty great as well. This would make for a great freebie for your business and their super inexpensive as well, which is nice as well.
 
 
The last item item I have to review for you all today is tumbler cup. It's like they knew I have a sick obsession with cups or something lol. This goes perfect to my collection. This is a pretty basic cup, but I really like this one as well. It's a really pretty green color and it has the PrintGlobe logo on it. I think this is really nice product and its pretty good quality too!
 
 
As far as a final thought on this website. I would have to say I am in love with this online store. They make amazing products that are super high quality. If you are on the hunt for some products for your business I would highly suggest checking this online site out. You will be super impressed with the quality and the prices of each item.
 
I have to thank the team at PrintGlobe for being extremely awesome and nice to me! I really hope to collab again with you in the future!
 
Check out this shop here:

No comments: