Wednesday, January 6, 2016

SandysSoaps! Review!

 
I received three different bars of soap from a shop on Facebook called SandysSoaps
 
 
I received three different bars of soaps, and each one is in a different scent. I have to say I have done quite a few reviews on soaps, but these one are the most gorgeous I have ever seen. It is so hard to believe that all of these soaps are homemade and not bought from the store. The first bar of soap I have to review for all of you is this one in the scent Exotic Coconut. I am an absolute huge fan of the scent coconut, so this one was definitely a hit for me. I know a lot of the time soaps can be a hit or miss with the scents. A lot of the time soaps just aren't very strong with scents and they go away after time. In this case it is completely different. This scent is so strong, even if this didn't have a label on it I would instantly know what scent this bar of soap is. I love the look of this one as well. As you can see in the picture below it is a really pretty blue color, with small little pieces of white. The white in the soap makes me think of what coconut really looks like.

 
Next up we have Lemon Grass. Out of the three scents I enjoyed this one the most. I thought this gave your hands a really nice clean scent to them. When I think of hand soap for the kitchen I instantly think lemon, so that's where I placed this one. I fell in love with the scent each time I used it. It has a very sweet and fruity scent to it. As far as looks go for this one, this one is incredible as well. I love the design of this one. So much creativity was done when creating each of these, and you can really tell. The design of this one really makes me think of a castle.

 
I saved the best for last :) This is one of the most unique bars of soaps I have ever seen in my life. It is a small rectangle and inside is another piece of soap that is in the shape of a Lego brick. At first glance I thought that the Lego brick inside of this piece of soap was a real Lego lol. I had to double check. I was wrong however. I truly cant get over the design of this one. I can honestly say I have never seen anything like this before, and I really enjoyed using this one as well. I had this as a hand soap in one of my bathroom and received so many compliments on this one. This bar of soap is in the scent Watermelon, which is one of my favorites. I think this smells amazing, and really sweet. It smells just like a watermelon. It smells so good I could almost eat it....but I wouldn't recommend that lol.
 
 
 
As far as creativity goes, these are the most creative soaps I have ever seen. She has so many other listed on her page as well you would be amazed. The scents of these soaps are amazing. I used each of these as a hand soap and I can honestly say they left my hands feeling really clean and smelling great. I don't have anything bad to say about this shop at all. I am so honored I got to work with Sandy myself and I really hope to have her featured again on my blog.
 
Make sure you check her shop out for yourself:
 

No comments: