Tuesday, January 5, 2016

AcidOctopus On Etsy! Review!


I received a pretty cool necklace from a shop on etsy by the name of AcidOctopus


The necklace that this shop owner chose to send me has a pendant of a moon on it. I love the image inside this necklace. She picked the perfect image for this necklace. As you might be able to tell in the photo this necklace's metal is in the color gun metal which goes amazing with this black and white image.

Retails:($21.12)

This image was transferred perfectly to this necklace. The image quality with this is amazing. It isn't blurry or has any flaws of any sort.


The chain on this piece also matches the metal around the pendent as well which is really nice as well. I really love this piece. I love how the colors with the metal go perfect with the image. The colors makes this super easy to pair with pretty much any outfit. It will look good with anything. I actually have wore this a few times already and to be honest all the outfits I wore were very different, and I have to say this piece completely made both of the outfits, and I received quite a few compliments on this piece.

I have to say for quality this necklace really knocks it out of the park. I  am amazed with how well this was made. The chain just by itself is gorgeous, and super high quality. You don't have to worry about this piece breaking or anything like that. I am so happy with this piece and I will for sure be wearing this quite a lot.

Make sure you check this shop out here:

No comments: