Thursday, November 12, 2015

TheMemoryKeeper On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!




 
 
I received a gorgeous keepsake box from a shop on etsy by the name of TheMemoryKeeper
 
 
She sent me this gorgeous decorated keepsake box, that I just love. This box is just gorgeous. There are so many small details on this box and its incredible. The box it self is made out of a hard thick card board that feels really heavy duty. This is a box that is going to last you a really long time and there is no doubt about that, and that's for sure. The pattern that the box is, is a really simple and gorgeous pink floral print. I love this print, its a simple print and isn't too crazy. I couldn't find the link to this actual box so I just included a link for a box similar to this one.
Retails:($15.00)
 
 
As you can see from the picture up above, this is a pretty decent sized box, this can hold a lot and i'm sure you could find the perfect use for it. I plan on using this to store all my cards that I have gotten over the years, and I think this is going to be perfect for it :)
 
 
She decorated this box beautifully as well the sides of this box she attached some really cute frilly pink lace, this acts like a boarder for the box. I love this touch I think it goes really well with this pink print on the box. On the very top on the box she attached a white lace box that is really pretty, attached to the lace bow is metal heart pendent which goes nicely as well.
 
 
Overall I'm impressed with this box, this is great quality and I will be putting this to good use.
 
These would be great gifts for anyone, even use this box to put smaller gifts inside and that way they could keep :)
 
Make sure you check this shop out here:

No comments: