Tuesday, November 10, 2015

QuantumBrilliance On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide!

 
 
1. What is the name of your shop?- QuantumBrilliance
2. What kind of items do you sell in your shop?- Mostly I make jewelry, with wire, stones, polyclay and various upcycled, repurposed and reused bits. Alot of my sources for materials other people would buy are actually from other artists who are cleaning out their worspaces. I do fantasy, scifi and cultural genre inspired pieces, and try to include everyone, I even make cufflinks for men.
Retails:($98.00)
Purple Dragon Vein Necklace
Retails:($29.99)
The Stand Alone Cufflink
3. What is the price range of the items in your shop?- $10-100.
4. What are the most popular gifts that you sell in your shop?- So far my spiral pattern beading has been the biggest seller, but my tentacle wrapped stones are a close second.
 
Retails:($18.99)
Reverse Spirals
Retails:($25.00)
Turquoise Tentacle Pendant
 
5. Who would these items in your shop be good for? Most of my stuff is for people who like color. Holiday gifts, birthdays, women, teen girls and well dressed men. My jewelry is NOT for young children, it is wearable art, and can be broken because it has glass pieces like tiny beads. I try to make things reasonably durable despite the delicate appearance, but a playful child would be pretty likely to scratch, bend or chip things. I wouldn't want them to be sad, so please, as a buyer, think about what the use is going to be for an item before you buy it.
Thank you for including me in this wonderful project, please send me a direct link when it's up and I will cross promote it by posting on my FB, Tumblr and Pinterest pages.
 
Check out this shop here:

No comments: