Saturday, November 7, 2015

Meshxoxo On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!


I received some mason jars to review from a shop on Etsy by the name of MeshXoxo


This shop sells a lot of different items, and this is one of her popular items. Her sets of  decorated mason jars. This set that she sent me however is not listed yet. This first jar is the biggest one in the set. It is this gorgeous orange color. On top on this one is flower made out of burlap, it really adds to the color and goes really nice it. It gives it a real "chic" feel to it :)

Next up in this set we have the medium sized one. This one is in a very light yellow color. This one has twine wrapped around the top of the jar. and  has a green flower for the decoration. This green flower contrasts very nicely with the yellow jar.


The last one in this set is this small one. I think this one if my favorite out of all three. This one is the smallest out of all three. I love that this jar is a little different out of the other two. The design on the bottom of this one looks like diamonds, and I just love it! I love the color of this one as well, its a nice blue color. For the decoration on this one, she wrapped around some twine and attached a green flower, with a peal accent.
 
 
Overall I'm impressed these are gorgeous. I also see really cute DIY projects on pintrest of people doing things like these with Mason Jars, but I am so not artsy enough to make something like this lol. These are perfect, they really do like something you would find in a magazines. The uses for these are really endless. I plan on using them in my all white bathroom. I will be the perfect pop of color for that space. This shop owner is extremely talented with the colors she chose, and the decorations, everything just goes perfect together. I would never imagine the colors going together, but they look so gorgeous next to each other. I can't wait to set these up in my bathroom and start filling them with my stuff!
 
These would make great gifts for anyone. I think these would the perfect gift to bring to house warming party!
 
Make sure you check this shop out here:
 

No comments: