Thursday, November 12, 2015

LilBitOLove On Zibbet! Holiday Gift Guide Review!


Original lilbitolovenewlogoonly

I received this amazing vinyl decal from a shop on Zibbet by the name of LilBitOLove

She let me pick out one of her vinyl decals from her shop for a review so I went with this gorgeous turtle one. The things that was super cool about this shop was that I was able to customize this decal with the two colors that I wanted. I went with white for the turtle legs, and head and then for the inside, the part with the flower I went with a light pink color. I am absolutely in love with the decal. It matches my car perfectly, and I am constantly getting compliments on it
Retails:($5.81)

As far as the application process, I left that up for to my boyfriend lol. He has done all my other ones before as well, and he told me that this was the easiest one to apply by far. He told me that the pack peeled off very nice and smoothly with ease. Once he applied it there were no air bubbles or anything which was really awesome

I am so beyond happy with this decal and the quality, by far one the best decals I have ever gotten. I am over joyed that I had the chance to work with this shop, and meet such a friendly shop owner. I really hope to work with them again in the future :)

These would great gifts for pretty much anyone, this shop has a big vareity of decals, that are at a great price I must add :)

Make sure you check this shop out here:

No comments: